Jason is a lighting and theatrical effects programmer/designer based in Southern California. He has programmed many shows, attractions and events at Disney parks and events around the world including the nighttime spectacular “World of Color” and Cars Land at Disney California Adventure. His theatrical credits include The Ring Cycle for the Los Angeles Opera, and Broadway productions and tours of Kinky Boots, Irving Berlin’s White Christmas, and Next to Normal. Jason’s TV credits include shows for Ellen, Jimmy Kimmel, VH1, and MTV, and Music Videos for Beyonce, Brad Paisley and Britney Spears. Seven Bruce Springsteen tours, several Styx tours and the Eagles I Farewell tour also featured Jason’s programming expertise along with a multitude of events for companies like Microsoft, Blizzard Activision, and Acura.
Expert Knowledge of:
- Eos / Ion / Gio
- Mosaic / Pharos
- …plus a lot of ESP Vision, Alcorn McBride, Custom Web Interfaces, and other miscellaneous show control items.
- 2020 THEA Award: Millennium Falcon: Smuggler’s Run
- 2020 THEA Award: Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- 2019 THEA Award: Repurposed Attraction (Lighting Programmer) – Nemo & Friends SeaRider
- 2018 THEA Award: Attraction Reimagining (Lighting Programmer) – Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: Breakout!
- 2018 THEA Award: Theme Park Area Development (Lighting Programmer) – Pandora – The World of Avatar
- 2017 THEA Award: Theme Park (Lighting Programmer) – Shanghai Disneyland
- 2016 THEA Award: Parade Spectacular (Programmer) – Disney Paint The Night
- 2013 THEA Award: Attraction (Lighting Programmer) – Radiator Springs Racers
- 2013 THEA Award: New Theme Park Land (Lighting Programmer) – Cars Land
- 2011 THEA Award: Nighttime Spectacular (Fountain and Effects Designer/Fountain Programmer) – World of Color
- 2011 THEA Award: Promotional Event (Show Programmer) – Flynn Lives
- 2008 THEA Award: Live Show (Senior Lighting Programmer) – Finding Nemo the Musical
- Walt Disney Legacy Award